Cromwell’s top 6
1. Don’t be shy to introduce a generous amount of boilie our fish love them, they are regularly fed by ourselves and anglers in large quantities and this can result in multiple hits.
2. Cromwell is Rich in features such as Gravel Bars, Silt, Sand and weed, a Marker Rod is recommended to find the feeding spots and to gain good presentation.
3. Good presentation helps, some of our favorites are, Chod rigs, stiff hinges, snowmen, KD rigs, and zigs.
4. Try a change, single hook baits accompanied with fluros, especially yellows, can prove an edge on this pressured water.
5. Our fish like most others spend a lot of time in the layers, so get on the ever productive zigs they catch well all year around, Black and yellow work well.
6. Location, always keep a look out for showing fish, or ask our bailiff to point you in the right direction, find em, feed em, catch em!
Our aim is to become one of the Midlands leading specimen carp fisheries. By providing excellent onsite facilities, large healthy fish and a safe secure environment for fish and anglers alike!
Catch report week ending 15/10/17 Paul Warrington was more than pleased when he turned up and within 20 minutes... fb.me/45LqHDXf5
The wind is getting up, anyone on the lake that needs assistance please ring Mark 07816 243033, cheers.
We have had a very busy day today, so the catch report will be going on tomorrow now.
Winter tickets start on the 1st November until last day of February 2018, unlimited fishing for £250, please... fb.me/6ZvVa6MYs
© Copyright 2016. Cromwell Lake. All rights reserved.