How to book online
- Select the number of days you would like to book by clicking on the start day which will be a Monday or Friday on the calendar (3 days (Weekend), 4 days (Midweek) or 7 days (Full week) should be highlighted). Longer stays can be booked but a minimum stay of 3 days (Weekend) is our policy for Rosie’s Retreat.
- When your dates have been selected fill out the contact information form ensuring you give us your correct details.
- Check the terms and conditions tick box ensuring you have read the full terms and conditions. You can read these by clicking on the text.
- Click book now, this will take to the trusted Paypal payment system. If you do not have a Paypal account do not worry, you can still pay via Paypal by scrolling down and clicking on the ‘Checkout as guest’ option below to Paypal login box.
- Please note before committing to your booking, please have a detailed read through our rules to ensure you meet our requirements, if you fail to meet these standards you will be refused your session and you will loose your deposit.
No children under 16 allowed on site.
All bookings start at 2pm, arrival time from 12.15pm onwards, you are welcome to arrive up to 7pm although you will forefit a number of hours.
You must vacate the lodge by 10am on your day of departure.
We provide all mats, nets, slings and water bucket, your not allowed to bring your own due to keeping our fishery and others disease free.