The Booking form is to be accompanied by a deposit of 50% of the total cost of the holiday. The remaining balance must be paid in cash on arrival prior to the start of your holiday.
The Hirer agrees: Angler’s fish at Cromwell lakes Fishery at their own risk, the owners do not accept any liability for injury to anglers or their guests, or theft or damage to anglers’ property.
• To pay for any breakages, losses or damage to the property before departure. To take all reasonable and proper care of the property including furniture, fixtures and fittings and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday. Particular attention must be given to the kitchen, ensuring that all equipment, appliances and utensils are left clean and tidy. The Hirer is responsible for any additional cleaning costs incurred. The cost of any damage or breakages must be paid to Cromwell lakes fishery or their representative.
• Cromwell lakes or their representative shall be allowed access to the accommodation at any reasonable time during the holiday for any reason they may deem fit.
• To permit the owners reasonable access to the property, to carry out any urgent maintenance.
• Not to sublet or share the property except with persons nominated when booking.
• Only anglers and visitors who have booked are allowed on the property. Unauthorised visitors will be asked to leave.
• No children under 16 allowed on site.
If the Hirer wishes to cancel the booking he/she should advise Cromwell lakes immediately. If the Owners are informed of cancellation prior to the 2 month period before arrival, we will refund the deposit paid in full. If cancellation occurs between 2 months and 6 weeks prior to arrival, we will refund 50% of the deposit paid. The final balance is required on the day of arrival.
We may be able to rearrange your holiday depending on how much notice and the time of year, we will also endeavour to re-sell a cancelled holiday and refund as much as possible, but this not guaranteed.
Travel Insurance Cover
Insurers will reimburse your irrecoverable travel or accommodation charges if you or a member of your party is unable to take your holiday as arranged due to any cause beyond your control, occurring after payment of the premium. We suggest that you contact your usual Insurance Agent and take out an appropriate policy. It remains the hirer’s responsibility to arrange their insurance cover. Non-availability of Property.
If, for any reason beyond the Owner’s control, the property is not available on the dates booked, all monies paid in advance will be refunded in full as follows:
• For guests already in residence whom are asked to leave early, we will refund the cost of the remaining nights of your holiday on a pro-rata basis.
• For guests who have not arrived and have to have their holiday cancelled by Cromwell lakes Fishery, we will contact you as soon as possible to advise you of this and discuss the possible options going forward. If the decision is made to cancel the The Hirer shall have no further claims against the Owner. Caring for your Safety All visitors and guests visit Cromwell lake Fishery strictly at their own risk. No liability for any accidents or injuries will be accepted. Every reasonable effort has been made to indicate possible safety hazards in the property description. However, it is the hirer’s responsibility to inspect the property and grounds immediately on arrival and note any possible hazards. Check the layout of your holiday property so that in an emergency you can get out quickly and easily. Please read and respect any warning/hazard/restriction notices that the owners have placed in the property. Vulnerable people should be protected from all appliances, chemicals, and combustible materials at all times. Smoking is expressly prohibited within the Lodges and the Log Cabin. Fire assembly point is in the car park.
Arrival and Departure Times
Cromwell lakes Fishery Cabins are available after 1.00 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
We provide bed linen and the beds are fully made up and ready for your arrival. Please write in the notes on the booking form if you require two singles or one king size bed (Peg 1 only)
We or our representatives, will greet you on arrival and welcome you into your holiday home informing you of all key information.
Commitment to Quality
As an established family run business, the owners work to provide you with quality accommodation, and to assist you with your holiday plans once you have arrived. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the descriptions/photographs are accurate and all statements by the Owners are made in the honest belief that they are accurate at the time. However, all distances are approximate and facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside the control of the owner for which we cannot accept responsibility. We will notify you of any major amendments to the booking at the earliest possible opportunity thereafter. All information is given in good faith but the Owners makes no warranties as to such information (or any part of it) as on going improvements may mean that the particulars become incorrect or incomplete.