– All reservations should be made via the online booking system on the Cromwell lakes Fishery website.
– All bookings and reservations are subject to approval by the fishery management.
– All bookings are to pay 50% deposit via our online booking system the remainder will be collected in cash on the day.
– No children under 16 allowed on site.
– Should you have to cancel a booking, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively use the contact form on the Cromwell lake Fishery website.
– Cancellations and changes will incur a £10 per angler administration charge. No refunds will be provided with less than 2 months notice (medical emergencies will be reviewed by fishery management team). Angler substitutions may be allowed at the discretion of Cromwell lake Fishery management team. All requests should be made via email or the contact us link.
– Your booking allows fishing from 9.00 on first day of arrival until 9.00 on day of departure. The lead angler (person completing the booking process) is responsible for ensuring all of the group understand the rules prior to booking. He/she is also responsible for ensuring a completed catch return is submitted via email to email@example.com along with pictures of all 30lb + captures.
Please read the rules thoroughly prior to booking as failure to comply, will result in the offending angler being asked to leave the fishery immediately.