Cromwell Lake – Booking
How To Book Online
- Select the number of days you would like to book by either clicking on the start day and then each nights fishing there after on the calendar (1, 2 3,4,5,6 or 7 days should be highlighted). longer stays can be booked minimum stay 24 hours.
- When your dates have been selected you can now select how many swims you would like to book.
- Please ensure you have read our full terms and conditions.
- Click ‘Add To Basket’ below the calendar, this will then direct you to our shopping basket where you can complete payment and confirm your booking.
- Please note before committing to your booking, please have a detailed read through our rules to ensure you meet our requirements, if you fail to meet these standards you will be refused your session and you will loose your deposit.
No children under 16 allowed on site.
All tickets start at 9am, arrival time from 8am onwards, you are welcome to arrive up to 7pm although you will forefit a number of hours.
First anglers at the gate will have the first choice of swims, swim choice will continue in car order, we recommend if you would like to fish together to arrive slightly earlier 18 anglers will be spread over 18 generous size swims please see maps for more details.
If you are making an exclusive lake booking, our lodge swim maybe occupied with use of peg 1 only.
Tickets durations commence with a minimum stay of 24 hours all the way up to 7 nights+.
We provide all mats, nets, slings and water bucket, your not allowed to bring your own due to keeping our fishery and others disease free.